Monday, September 29, 2008

WoW Class Research: Priest


Priest is another class I do not have the distinction of to have played. But my long time leveling partner and officer leveled up his priest alongside my druid so I have some experience through that.

Here's the goodies:
WoWwiki Priest Entry - I have been putting this up a lot for the various classes. Some classes the entries are better than others but this is always a great place to start the research for all classes.
Priest's Dictionary - To help you out with all the abreviations.
WoW Priest Forums - I did not disappoint, as promised the priest forums.
ShadowPriest.com - Obviosuly for the all you Holy priests out there. (actually there is a very informative Holy forum on this site)
Holy Raiding Compendium V2 - Elitist Jerks Holy Priest post. For the more advanced.
The Egotistical Priest - Priest blog that is current. Not a lot of talk about the expansion because she doesn't want to start talking about stuff and having it all change later. Sort of why I've held back my talking of it. Nice blog, if I were a priest I'd tap.. err read that!
*Thanks to Oleon of No Vacancy for providing some of the suggestions for today's post.



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP