Monday, October 27, 2008

What is Your WoW Endgame?


As I am sure you have figured out by now I run a guild solely concerned on end game raid progression. Although I promised to talk about guild leadership in general my experience only lies in a few types and so i will rarely, if at al, stray outside the raiding guild content.

High level raiding is what I consider to be my endgame. What do you consider to be yours? As I've mentioned before, there are many different ways a guild can define themselves and it rests primarily on the guild leaver to decide what he or she considers to be endgame content.

No answer is a wrong one but as I just mentioned it does define the direction of your guild. This does not have to be a permanent decision and it could change at any time.



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP