Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dala-blah!


I hate Dalaran!

Oh it's a great compact, good looking city. But that is the reason I hate it. Every one on the server at the same time in Dalaran all the time!

Every time I hearth I get kicked offline. It only happens that way in Dalaran. Sometimes I log back on only to get kicked again. It's like rolling the dice for whether or not I will be allowed online during that particular login.

Sure, Shattrah used to be pretty bad but not nearly as bad as this is. Shattrah City was much larger so the graphic's for loading people was more spaced out. Here in Dalaran you turn a corner and you run into 500 people.

Sad thing is that my hearth and general logout place is a room upstairs in Ledgerdemain Lounge facing a wall and I still get these issues.

What does this have to do with Guild Leading? Oh nothing, but I'm really tired of getting kicked tonight just because I need to travel to another city or visit a bank.



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP