Sunday, October 5, 2008

No Vacancy caps a great week


As you know, I am the GM of No Vacancy.  We just capped a great week and I figured I'd give them some credit to it here on the blog.


Last Monday we got our first kill of Azgalor, on Thursday we got our first kill of Teron Gorefiend.

Also, I got my mage alt, Slashbaa up to level 70 finally, starting of the level with a 106 be.imba score!  Oh yeah and I respecced to resto for the first time ever(actually it's the first respec since level 40 when I screwed up a talent point) and healed Kara.  Was a lot of fun to change things up for once and I didn't suck too much, only did about 1/3 of the healing of the other healer but she happens to be our top resto druid and she cheated(not sure how but I knew she did).

New topic tomorrow, not sure what it's going to be on but it will be new.  I guess I should start delving a little into the patch and expansion pretty soon here so maybe that.  I've been holding back because it keeps changing too much. Always open to ideas, what do YOU want to hear about?



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP