Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sorry about that.


I apologize for not posting the last few days.  The rogue one was done but it didn't post correctly for some reason so it came out today instead. I fell behind on the shammy one but I should have it done for today so i will double post today to catch up. Taking ideas for my next topic which will start after I finish up with this section.


I also apologize for the ad a few days ago.  My mom posted it up as a way to keep posts coming even if I missed a day.  Although it wasn't technically gold spam and it doesn't go against the EULA I do know how people don't like that stuff that much.  Still, it is a way for me to get more readers through reverse links from the ad's website.

However, I will make sure to keep that stuff off the site as much as possible.  If I find interesting things like the authenticator I will post up on them, but not iffy things like leveling guides and the like.

Now, back to the regularly scheduled posts.



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP