Saturday, November 8, 2008

1 Universal Way of Making Someone Change Their Blog Titles


Apparently yesterday's blog post was quite popular. Matticus from the World of Matticus liked my post and plugged it in a post of his own and some of his 1,000+ followers checked it out. Makes me feel happy that people are reading it. Anyways, just wanted to make a short post thanking Matticus for giving me the sweet nod and to thank all those who checked it out. I didn't get really any feedback though and would have loved to. Although I guess I need to title my posts a little less boringly so I guess I'll try to do that next time.

You can feedback to me via e-mail(Kreeoni@gmail.com) or a comment to the posts or even check me out on Twitter. I stay pretty up to the minute with any comments that I get.

PS - Real post later today.



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP