Friday, January 30, 2009

Calling all World of Warcraft Related Product Makers!!


I've gotten a lot of "Have you tried this website" or "visit my link" sort of advertisements as comments to some of my blog posts. Since I can not tell whether or not this is something legit or just a pure advertisement I figured I'd start a new sort of section in my blogging, one that I was thinking of doing anyways. I am going to start a weekly review of World of Warcraft related products.

If you run a website or are an author of an addon or any other sort of World of Warcraft related thing and would like me to review your product please send me an e-mail at Kreeoni at gmail dot com. I will only take this form of communication for contact purposes, any posts on comments will be rejected. I will review anything that is in compliance with the WoW Terms of Service (as well as the EULA). I am especially interested in add-ons, both in-game and external (like Wow Wiki)

I will be doing reviews at least once a week, more if I get a lot of responses, therefore it will be a first come, first served sort of deal. I look forward to seeing what you have to offer.



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP