Monday, January 12, 2009

Tracking those 10's!


Well the bus finally arrived(as you know) and I had a nice New Year's vacation at my best friends house. The trip back was uneventful but I was pretty tired the whole way so I didn't write any more during that trip.

So I was poking around the internet one day and found this website that I thought people would be interested in. Ever since the inception of the Achievement system people have gotten addicted to getting more and more achievements. Well how do you rank? This site can tell you. Mine shows 119 but my guess is the next update I will be much higher. Not bad considering I started after BC launched.

Now granted it's not updated super often but it gives you a general idea and if you are lucky enough to check your character the day it was refreshed you may see a more correct number(mine shows 3780 but my actual number is 3930). Can you believe the highest world achievement person is well over 7k!!

And there is a search function so you can look up all your friends on all servers and see what they have.

If anything this gives you something to play with while you wait in angst for my next blog post!



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP