Thursday, April 9, 2009

Motivate Me!!


It's been a week since I've posted. Part of it is writers block, part of it is the fact that I have all these idea's for Achievement Addendum (but I don't want to become an achievement blog), but most of it is lack of motivation. I really need someone to keep me motivated and on task.

So here's some idea's I came up with yesterday while listening to some blogs (as well as because of some recent guild events):

- Respect
- Outfitter/Group Calendar Alternatives
- Dual Spec Gear Rules
- Recruitment
- Bad reasons why some people left the guild recently
- Your idea here

You decide what I write on and I'll write on it. Give me a deadline by when you want me to post and there we go. You can either post a comment here, get me on Twitter, or email me (Kreeoni at gmail dot com).

Ok, gogogo, and in the meantime I'm going to write an achievement post for tomorrow.



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP