Friday, September 5, 2008

Druid Tank


Part of the reasoning for keeping as leader as No Vacancy in the beginning is because I knew it was the only way that I could tank.  Most people see Feral Druids as a good off-tank or only able to be used for certain fights.  I wanted to prove that a Feral druid can tank almost every boss in BC and not have to be relegated to backup dps and off-tanking.  So, aside from the bosses which I can definitely not tank I tank everything as the primary main tank, much to the ire of the typical tanking classes that feel that I shouldn't be tanking.  In general it seems to work, the healers have gotten used to the type of damage I take and heal accordingly and aside form the handful of bosses that I've had to back down on we've been successful killing everything with me tanking it.



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP