Saturday, September 27, 2008

WoW Class Research: Mage


Mage is another class that I have played.  In fact, it's the class that I am currently working towards getting to 70.  Right now he is 65 and I sort of hit a wall where I haven't put much time into playing him.  I haven't quite got to the point where I am gearing him up for raiding but I have done some research here and there.


WoW Mage Forums - How to pewpew and QQ all in one spot!

EJ Mage Sweet Information - Much detailed information for mages.

Wowwiki Mage Thingy - To tell you the truth almost all of my info has come from this spot for leveling my mage.  In fact, it is probably the single best resource for most classes, especially for starting out.  Go here first for basic info then go to the above for extra info.

Surprisingly enough I couldn't find any up to date mage blogs.  I'm sure there are good ones out there, just didn't find them.  Let me know about some that you use and I will gladly post em up.




Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP