Friday, September 26, 2008

WoW Class Research: Hunter


Like practically everyone on my server I have a hunter alt. Technically I have two, one I used to help my wife learn her hunter as she leveled up and the other my wife's main which she gave up on after she hit 70 cause there was nothing else to do for her. So I use the 70 hunter now and my 41 hunter rots as a smithing/mining alt who never leaves Ironforge.

Aside from farming and creating all the guilds elixirs, her primary function, I have done some Kara runs with her and even one or two Gruuls runs. I finally got her gear level to 200 be.imba which means she is finally recruitable by our guild. Not going to happen but hey. Anyways, here are some sites I've used.

Hunter wiki - Same format as the Druid wiki site. Good all encompassing website

WoW Hunter forums - Yes, I am going to put the WoW forum links for every class. Why, because it's one of the best resources out there. It could be your only resource if you were willing to ask the questions on the forums.

Big Red Kitty - Probably one of the most famous WoW blogs out there and it's strictly for hunters. Very very good resource for hunters. (Oh, and he's from my server so bonus!)

Petopia - For all that info you wanted on your favorite pet or how to get a better pet or something about Cooper*

The Hunter's Mark - Another hunter blog. Well laid out and still talking about current topics as well as patch/beta topics

*Cooper is not a topic on this website.



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP