Thursday, November 13, 2008

A halt in production due to technical difficulties


As I am sure you area probably aware of the Wrath of the Lich King expansion came out today. Knowing that most of my reader's are probably busy with the expansion(as am I) I am not going to post a new blog for the next few days. At least not any serious content. I will start up again after the weekend is over.



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP