Monday, November 17, 2008

Northrend: Cut's Like Butter


Monday has come(and almost gone) and as promised I am back with a new post. I hope that everyone had a good weekend and got at least some sleep.

Lich King is looking good and everyone seems to be enjoying it for the most part from what I've heard on the forums and in the chat channels. Blizzard made a really good attempt at evening out the starting area's so it wasn't too congested(especially if you were smart like me and picked Howling Fjord).

Not surprisingly, within 27 hours after release a French player hit 80. Much faster than I had expected but I'm not really too surprised at it. I actually leveled faster than I expected. I hit 80 this afternoon at 3pm, just over 4-1/2 days since launch. And somehow I ended up 3 levels ahead of everyone else in my guild(most of the leveling process a bunch were even until the end.)

What really surprised me is that all content was cleared by TwentyFifthNovember in less than 3 days since launch. Yes, that means Naxx 10 and 25 as well as Sartharion and Malygos all within 70 hours.

Burning Crusade had a much longer amount of time between start and even the first 70's So does this mean that WOTLK is easier? Well so far, I think so. Sure all those fast levels and raiders got there because they had beta knowledge but the same type of people had access back in BC beta. I spent hardly any time in Beta and I still got to 80 faster than BC people got to 70. What will really test us is how easy the majority of guilds clear the current raid content. I sure hope that Nihilum/Curse were just flexing their dominance muscles and it wont be that easy for the rest of us. I want a challenge, otherwise I could be playing the Sims(or a board game).

What do you think, is WOTLK too easy or a welcome change or somethign else entirely?



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP