Thursday, December 11, 2008

Guess who?!?


Yeah I'm back, by popular demand.  I have had a bunch of requests from people to keep on posting and so I've decided that I would do it again.


I got so busy with personal life and just being so engrossed with the game that I just got sidetracked away from blogging. That and I didn't think people really read it because I never got much feedback.  Anyways, looks like I still have about 46 followers that must be waiting with bated breathe for me to post something new.

The next post is what you've been waiting for. But bear in mind, it was written before Thanksgiving so it is already a bit outdated. I wrote it but never hit publish on it so it sat in the queue until now. So enjoy, and I promise there is more to come.



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP