Sunday, November 23, 2008

Monday Schmunday


Well I wrote on Monday, as I had promised, but I sorta failed on following up with posts the rest of the week. I really have no excuse except that I've been so engrossed with the game in my spare time.


I have had all of these various things on my WOTLK "to-do" list but I end up procrastinating on other random things instead. I am, however, proud to say that No Vacancy has a new guild bank toon. I leveled up a new death knight to 58 so I could have the 60+ free bag slots for the banker toon. If you haven't made a death knight and finished the starter quest line I highly suggest doing it just for the story line and cut scene at the end. And of course so you can walk through your main city and get pelted with rotten banana's.

So far I stand by what I previously said about the easiness of this expansion. I have yet to run into anything significantly challenging and reports from guilds on my server so far is that Naxx 10 is about as challenging as a BC heroic. But the story lines and lore alone are so interesting it is still definitely worth getting to 80.

As for my posting, I find it easier to write when I am not home and since I will be working away from home for the next few days I will be able to write many posts for you while on the subway. I am also traveling a good distance for Thanksgiving, and although I may not be able to post for the travel days I will have plenty of time to write so look forward to a plethora of upcoming posts.



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP