Sunday, December 28, 2008

Motivational Speaking?


I've done a lot of apologizing over the last month about my lack of posting. The truth is, I've really lacked the motivation to post as frequently as I did the first few months of my blog. This is really primarily a personal problem as I've had a lack of motivation to do a whole lot of things in my life recently.

I have a ton of topics to talk about in my blogs though. I keep a notebook filled with lists of topics and future posts(although currently all those future posts have already been posted). During the summer it was easy because I would just leave the house and go to the park and write a few posts. Since I live in New England going out in the winter proves to be much more difficult in those things.

To those of you who have stuck with me(if there still are any) through my weak posting month thanks. Bear with me a little while longer. Hopefully I can start forcing myself to get the motivation to post a little more frequently. Thank you all for taking the time out of your day to read my blog. I enjoy writing it.



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP