Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hey you! Looking for some info!


I've seen a lot of people on today thanks to WoWInsider. I thought this was a good opportunity to try to catch some people to get some information from them for some research I am doing. If you are from one of the following servers I would love to chat with you. You can contact me via e-mail at Kreeoni (at) gmail (dot) com or on AIM under Kreeoni or on Twitter on Kreeoni.

Servers I am looking for information are:

Aggramar
Alexstrasza
Alleria
Azjol-Nerub
Duskwood
Exodar
Khadgar
Korialstrasz
Llane
Lothar
Perenolde
Rexxar
Runetotem
Sen'jin
Silvermoon
Skywall
Thunderhorn
Uldaman
Uther
Whisperwind
Windrunner
Winterhoof

I am primarily looking for Alliance side information but if your Horde I'd love to chat as well.



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP