Monday, September 14, 2009

An Unnamed Restart



It has been almost 3 months since I officially announced my goodbye from blogging on this site. Since then I have had many adventures, both in game and in life. I have stayed pretty active on Twitter and over time I have come to realize that I really like blogging and missed it. However, I could never get myself up to write anything, just couldn't find that motivation needed.

However, a new opportunity arose for me recently which lets me do sort of the same thing, and that is podcasting. Starting this afternoon you will see on this site a new podcast created by David Eagle of Borked Podcast fame and myself. The podcast with be very similar to how this blog was and will touch on the same topics which I covered, Guild Leadership.

The start on this site is only temporary, and you will understand why after listening to the first episode. Within 3 weeks or so we will be moving the podcast to its own site.

I am really looking forward to a new beginnings with this venture and I hope that those of you who have followed me for so long join me and David in this new progression.



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP