Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A quick respite


Well after my lengthy posts on addons I decided to give everyone a break today and keep it light.  As you have figured out when I start writing I tend to just write until I am done.  Large posts are typical for me although that Class addon one was a bit larger than I thought it was going to be.  The two things that I am known for well in my guild forum postings are 1) I like to type detailed messages about my topics and 2) I really really cheezy things.  When I post our boss kill images I try to come up with punny sayings about the boss and its demise.


So you may from time to time see some cheeziness come from my end and you will definately see some long posts(although I will try to break them up through different days from now on).

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my posts.  I have gotten a bunch of feedback that what I've posted has been pretty helpful so that will fuel me to keep on for at least a few more days.  I have a bunch of ideas on topics now but could always use more.  What do you want me to talk about?



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP