Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Quick Update


The next few posts I have written on the bus on the way to NYC but I just haven't had the time to post them up online(I write most of my posts on a notepad and transfer them afterwards). The next few posts I will make are sort of a series of questions that guildies suggested I write about.  I have a list of things, some of which I have already wrote about in the past, and some I have yet to write about. Is there something you would like me to write about? Feel free to suggest things to me and I will add it to my list.  The list isn't really ordered so I could write about it immediately or it could come a bit later in the posts.



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP