Friday, February 13, 2009

I Found Worth in the Day


Last week fellow Blogger and WoW Twitterati member, Matticus, posted up a challenge to bloggers on his website. The Challenge was to write a Valentine's Themed post. While I could argue that some of the guest posts this past week had pieces that were Valentine-esque, it just isn't the same (besides I didn't write it in the first place so I can't take credit). In the spirit of this holiday that gives us Love Rockets and plenty of face time with the city guards I say:

Your GM is your largest Valentine!

Typically we think of our valentine as being a lover (or at least someone who gives us a heart shaped greeting card). However, Valentine's Day is actually a day of a great feast in honor of a long forgotten saint. The word valentine is derived from the Latin word valour which means "worthy".

So in light of this new found information don't you think that a GM is someone you can call your Valentine? I know I can (oh wait...)!


Remember tonight is our Fun Run! A believe me, it will be fun! See you there!



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP