Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Short Respite


As you have noticed I suddenly vanished on the blog world (as well as on Twitter for those who follow me there). I work in theatre and this week I am in long hour technical rehearsals for a show that opens up on Wednesday of next week. Unfortunately, I haven't had much free time to be able to post anything.  I'm also trying to avoid the world because my 30th birthday is on Sunday and it scares me.


I will try to get a post or two up over the weekend but more than likely will not be able to get anything of length up until after the show opens. Thank's for bearing with me and while you're waiting feel free to peruse my older posts such as the one on what your endgame is. Or if you have seen all the Kreerun's then go play Minion's over here (you'll get addicted believe me). And if that isn't enough then you can figure out what your favorite cat's thinking by watching this movie.

So until I post again, see you soon and Enjoy!



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP