Friday, March 27, 2009

The Achievement Addendum


Why didn't I think of this in the first place?

So you saw my whole squirrels post last week and aside from one nay-sayer it got a great reaction.

I recently started a competition with a guildy of mine who was around the same achievement level (around 5k). We decided to see who could get to 5500 first and the first person to do so won a Dark Whelpling. We started it about two weeks ago and last night I did my final turn in to win. This competition was actually pretty intense in the hours and dedication we put in to try to win it.

Along the run of this I ran across a multitude of achievements across a wide array of topics. Towards the end I worked primarily on reputations but I did everything from Squirrels to PvP to Dungeons to get it done. I thought it would be a great idea to share all the hints I found out along the way. Incidentally, we've decided to rematch with the first to 6k (reward undecided atm).

So I'm going to dedicate a section to my blog posts to what will be called the Achievement Addendum. I will make posts that give little helps on all the achievements I've been working on. My first post for it will be on Tuesday so you have something to look forward to. If you have any idea's or questions or want me to talk about a specific achievement (or group of them) feel free to send me an e-mail at Kreeoni at gmail dot com.



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP