Monday, March 16, 2009

Squirrels aren't pests?


Last weekend I got bored and decided to go and do some achievements. I'm by no means crazy about getting all the achievements in the game but I enjoy doing them in my spare time. I tend to focus on specific sections at a time and go for them.

I put off some really easy achievements sometimes until i finally see them and get annoyed that I haven't finished something easy yet (and usually because the achievement hunters in the guild ridicule me enough to do them).

I'm getting pretty close to 5,000 achievement points so last weekend I decided that I would finally get "To All The Squirrels I've Loved Before", it's follow-up "To All The Squirrels Who Shared My Life", "Pest Control", and "Well Read".  Instead of doing these seperate I've decided to do them in one fell swoop. So I made up a map and put pin points on it to show me where everything was then I created an "Achievement Trek" to list which order I was going to do things and where I should go. I'm not usually this crazy when it comes to achievements so I decided that I would digitalize it and share it for others to make the most out of it.

I am sure most people already have all four of these achievements and get them all before Lich King came out but if you are any sort of lazy like I am then maybe this will help you out some.

Starting out, here's the link to the high resolution large version of the map I made for this.

Since I haven't actually finished going through my trek from beginning to end I won't post that part until tomorrow (that and it gets you coming back for more :) ). I'll try to post my approximate beginning to end time and any special notes that I may have found to make things easier or troubles I had on certain sections.



Vote for this article on Massive Blips!
MassiveBlips: vote it up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New here? Subscribe to Kree's Blog by RSS or by Email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized Header Created by The Computer Lady

Back to TOP